We Can Help When Endorsement Disputes Arise
We have represented clients in endorsement disputes that have included:
- Ownership change for the brand, and the new owner intends to terminate the deal
- A brand campaign with unexpected success, potentially leading to athlete endorsers gaining a higher cut
- Breach of contract after a partner has pulled out of a planned deal due to reasons such as public criticism
- Contract disputes as to whether the agreement has expired or should be extended
- Morals clauses in which the athlete has been accused of publicly disparaging the brand’s product
As skillful negotiators and trial-tested attorneys, we aggressively represent you in collecting the money you are owed. And we are more than willing to file a lawsuit on your behalf.