Keeping You In The Game
800-854-0583 – Phone
- Endorsement and Salary Disputes
- Team Selection Disputes
- Sports-Related Civil Litigation
Before earning her law degree, Lauren spent 13 years traveling the world, working in casting and production for reality tv juggernauts “Survivor” and “The Amazing Race.” It was because of all of the complex legal and logistical issues of producing multinational television shows that she decided to go to law school, earning her law degree in just two years through Southwestern Law School’s accelerated SCALE J.D. program and graduating cum laude.
At Southwestern, Lauren mentored fellow students as an Executive Deans Fellow and teaching assistant for torts and civil procedure. She assisted documentary filmmakers and low budget production companies as a law clerk for the Entertainment and the Arts Legal Clinic, and interned with Lionsgate Entertainment. After Lionsgate, Lauren shifted her focus towards sports law and landed an internship with Wasserman Media Group in the team sports division.
Lauren joined the Law Offices of Howard L. Jacobs in August 2018 after taking the Bar Exam, and is presently an Associate. She is admitted to practice law in California.
Lauren is originally from Buffalo, NY and graduated from the University of Rochester, and is a lifelong suffering Buffalo Bills fan. She and her daughter currently reside in Los Angeles, CA, where the weather is decidedly better than Buffalo.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Rochester
Classes & Seminars
- Mentor, Executive Deans Fellow, Torts and Civil Procedure, Southwestern Law School
- Teaching Assistant, Torts and Civil Procedure, Southwestern Law School
- Entertainment and the Arts Legal Clinic, Law Clerk
- Lionsgate Entertainment, Intern
- Wasserman Media Group, Team Sports Division, Intern